Sunday, June 15, 2008

Only my heart has flew away...


Two colleagues plan to resign from the company, one feels the environment is lonely after working for one year, while the other one who has been working for 7 years feels unhappy from boss' complain.
Feeling a bit shock when knowing the news, after all we had been working together for 7 years.

My grandmother used to tell me when you are feeling sad for others, as a matter of fact you're feeling sorry for yourself; when a family memeber passed away, the family relatives always cried out loud and said what shall I do as you have left me alone, actually what people worried are about self's lonelinss besides yearning.


I think me, too. When colleageus plan to resign, I might feel lonely without them.

Days move on and work day by day, it's only that my own heart has flew away. Must let my heart coming back to the same place. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Wish my colleagues a bright future!