Monday, September 22, 2008

Yellow bell peppers & deco

Friends said my photos are full of colors :-)

I don't know if my photos are more colorful; anyhow, I like colorful things since my childhood. Having a small piece of flowery table cloth, a yellow wall, matches with an elegant flowery curtain would make me happier.

Light pinky purple and rosy purple bedsheets used to be the color that made me feeling comfortable. In addition, I used to buy yellow knife, fork and all sets of yellow kitchenware in order to match with my kitchen.


Recently I fell in love with yellow and red bell peppers. Not only beautiful but also delicious. It's simple and easy to cook the bell peppers by putting into boiling water and thus they could be either salad or salad decorations.

Do I really like colorful things? Yes, I do. :-)