Monday, March 9, 2009

Japanese 明太子Mentaiko sardine


Deeply in love with Japanese 明太子Mentaiko sardine...very delicious...yummy, yummy!! It was so delicious that I forgot to take photos of Mentaiko sardine!!! The photos here are the combination of silver fish mixed with vegetables, and silver fish with seaweed katsuobushi (dried vonito flakes) and sesame.

First time ate Japanese Mentaiko sardine with two seafoods which are my favorite. Japanese company 株式会社テンリョウ 天漁(テンリョウ)重本san introduced me Japanese Shirasu, which is the favorite among Japanese people, and I told him I like the silver fish a bit bigger as well, it was mixed together with seaweed katsuobushi (dried bonito flakes) and sesame.

The silver fish mixed with vegetables, they increase much appetite!!

Having nice conversation and good introducing of the product, I also got a big amount with the price I paid. If I have chance, I won't miss out 天漁テンリョウ delicious Mentaiko sardine and other seafood products.