Thursday, May 6, 2010

Friendship doesn't mean only with gift they are friend.

There are many types of friends. Some friendships are based on the compliments we give to them, who only listen to compliments.


Some friendships are based on when they are lonely, and they talk to you. Such people love to make friends, their phones are 24-hours on, their website, email, gtalk, msn, skype are shown everywhere.
He is neither a salesman nor marketer.

Some friends cannot accept better friends to be around.

Some friends have more opposite sex friends they communicate to.

Some friends rarely thank people, they just tell others what skills they have, even males said they can make noodles and do handicrafts. In their eyes, they can do everything women can do except getting pregnant for 9 months.


I have a friend S who I've known for many years. Starting from solar energy turbine and green energy.

He never showed off about his expertise, he was never moody, whenever I have
solar energy knowledge to consult with him, he is always there. He shares his own happiness and unhappiness.

At same time, he concerns about my family and I. Even though we don't talk through gtalk nor msn as he's a senior manager who has many busy projects, and I also have many business trips, everyday we say good morning and good night to each other.

The privity and tacit understanding between us show when I disappeared from good night greeting. He guessed that I was away in Europe and flights stopped. I really appreciate this friend S. Having the friend with such care, without extra sweet words, without competing purpose for benefits, is really great.

Friends don't mean the more the better.

Friendship doesn't mean only with gift they are friend.

I like to express my appreciation toward this friend S.