Sunday, February 10, 2008

Send Me No Flowers, Valentine!


Valentine's Day is coming. Businessmen think of all kinds of strategies to promote flowers, dinners, and romantic resorts to stay.


Lovers, husband and wife, friends, and families, on this day will wish each other a happy Valentine's Day.


I love flowers very very much, but don't send me flowers on Valentine's Day.


Flowers are distinctively beautiful and gorgeous on Valentine's Day, as well as extremely expensive. The petals blacken and the flowers wither in 2 days, such a pity to see the money to be thrown into the trash can.

A little box of sage or thyme, give me a rosemary pot, or a plant will make me very happy. At least within 3 months these plants still exist and I can remember by seeing them.

One friend's husband bought a big flower bouquet before the sunset on Valentine's Day and asked to deliver immediately to his wife's office. His wife and her colleagues saw the flowers were drying up, knowing her husband's frugal habit and this bouquet must had been given 30% discount. The more she realized, the more she got upset, so on her way back home she threw the flowers away.

The same scene happened for several friends, and they felt they didn't receive good enough attention from either boyfriend or husband.

No flowers nor diamonds, I can't see too small diamond, I dare not to receive too big ones, better let me choose the diamond by myself! :)