Friday, May 30, 2008

Giving a relaxing Friday, and thank you Ray.


I like Friday, brings the feeling of relaxation.

Today plan to watch some drama DVDs, read some books, and eat an ice cream....mmmmm....give myself a relaxing Friday :-)

In Japanese drama " Around 40", the heroine is a psychiatrist, her favorite hobby after work is to watch comedies.

In real life, one of my friend who is a physician, she told me if we can live alone without other sound near such as watch TV, listen to music, talk on the phone, concentrate in our own silence and peace, we'll obtain much happiness.

I also try to practice, so far I still want to watch drama and shows :-)

Have a nice weekend! And thank you Ray, in order to keep your nice compliment, I've kept that photo to the unpublished album, I feel happy and I'd very much appreciated!