Friday, May 9, 2008

I miss my mom.

Mother's Day is coming near, I miss my mother.

The best part of the memory in recent years that once I was on business trip and my mom came to pick me up at the airport. We had dinner together in restaurant at Grand Hyatt Hotel until late in the night.

There was a another time, cold chill on a winter evening, she came to see me, I asked her if her feet felt the cold through the coat and skirt, she said it kept her look elegant and streamlined. She was always presented herself in a neat and classy manner.
Often I told my sister that we are not as neat as our mother.


Though there was a time that I met my mother once in a long time, she always left me good trace of memories.

On this mother's day, still I wish my dear mom a very happy mother's day, don't worry about me, I'm fine, just miss you ::^.^::