Friday, August 15, 2008

Tomatoes curry & my sketching

A freind gave a box of Japanese tomato curry, which made me very happy, because I've been wanted to eat for long :-)

Friday is my holiday, I went to supermarket and bought onions, potatoes, red carrots, and other vegetables.....
........I love sketching, drawing is a hobby since my childhood, remembered there used to have the desire to learn drawing, though eventually still did not learn art sketching. I did this sketching for my own pleasure and remembering :-)



Washing and cutting are what I dislike to do, but in order to eat I had to cut them into small pieces. Fried garlic and put all the vegetables into to frying pan, add in some water and put in curry, I think it is very delicious :-)




I invited friends coming for lunch together. Each of us had two dishes of curry and rice. Hopefully my weight won't get increased :-) It would be even better if it were spicy flavor,I prefer the food with little spicy, which can help to burn calories :-)