Monday, August 4, 2008

Color my day.


Had lived at ease last week, mood has to be changed through different perspectives, different places, different foods. I like this sentance, "The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being. His heart withers if it does not answer another heart. His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."


When I'm not happy, I like to travel or take a walk, every simple tiny thing outside would make me happy. I like windows, either inside or outside the windows can bring different feelings and senses. In fact, the happiness is from inner peace, I need to learn more from the inner peace.


Back to work the day after tomorrow, must work hard, cheerio to myself! Cheerio!

My colleague T. K. who always has all sorts of reasons and excuses before the job gets down, even just search for one thing she wants the exact location and not bother to think where it suppose to be. When others hold different opinion with her, she just feel she lost her power to the job and complained. I've learnt to speak with those wise and hight-efficiency people who don't have so many personal emotions with " but" or " because, blah...blah", difficult person to work with. This is my first time ever complain about my colleague, from her I will learn not to repeat the same mistake like her laziness.

Cheerio, dreamis, cheerio! Work with serious attitude.