Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I bought a pretty olive oil bottle


I bought a pretty olive oil bottle with applied color painted, then put rosemerry and garlic inside. Simply pour my favorite extra virgin olive oil into this elegant decorative bottle, it's perfect for salad dressing.

Without knowing why, I prefer using pretty dishes and the best to dine by the window, although I'm not good at cooking :-)

The mood of mine has not been very delighted in the past few days due to the changing of a new team member, schedules have been mixed up. my grandma always said that all good things must come to an end, everything is temporary anyway, friends must part because of everyone has their future, say goodbye doesn't mean anything, it's the time we spent together that matter, not how we left it, also memory lasts forever.......

Blessing a big bright future to my colleague who left for a new place, hope the new comer has a pleasant personality.