Wednesday, July 23, 2008

If I had won lotto :-)


Have you ever thought that you would win lotto someday?

This summer season, there's a Japanese drama called "The man who won 320 million yen in Lotto 6", the actor dreamed to win lotto and as a matter of fact he did win.

My best friend said if she could win 500,000 dolloars from lotto, after deducting tax, with the remaining money could only buy a house which is not so luxury while not big as well.
Oh, I don't mind to have a small and not luxury house worth 10 million. I'd be very happy if I could just win
:-) There are many things can be done...charity, good things.............................................................:-)


Hearsay that good luck people don't win lotto, maybe this is a good way to comfort those who don't win :-)

Everything depends on the effort we pay out, only diligent hard working can make dreams come ture, only the earnest people, be earnest, dreamisz!