Saturday, July 26, 2008

Not content...



Some people's happiness comes from competition, some people's unhappiness comes from comparing.

Once I've been wanting in the things others have. When I saw the dress that others have, I also want one that I think which will make myself more beautiful :-) ; therefore, every week will go to Zara and buy a dress back. When saw nice beautiful shoes, also want to buy them to match my clothes.

When neighbors have moved to their new house, I thought the current house is old and also want to move to a new home.
When colleagues said which restaurant is more delicious or which activities they attended, I also considered about my time and schedule...

One day, read an article : many unnecessary & unhappiness comes from not content with what we have. If cannot change the current situation, should try to adjust and like what is now.

Worse off than some, better off than many.

To fall short of the best, but be better than the worst.


Compare everything with my own past, not with others; thus, have realized an extra spending for the fashion of myself can help those who have difficulties in life, as I told myself when go to malls every time now.