Sunday, November 29, 2009

Really love each other, they shouldn't break up.

From the recent disaster film 2012 to the past romantic comedy during holiday seasons, it's hard to persuade myself to watch such disaster movies. There's another movie "500 days of summer", I watched the beginning 5 minutes, perhaps it was too late in the night or the movie itself couldn't attract my attention. I just don't like people keep thinking of her/his ex-lover after they break up.
If they really love each other, they shouldn't break up. If they already break up, they shouldn't feel that they can't live without the other. Some people like to have their new lover to know that they are still in love with their ex-lover in order to show they are nice people. A man likes to have many women to show how attractive he is, but in fact it only shows how unstable he is. I don't mean to complain any man, I've never been played by any man, and it's already very nice of me if I don't leave him. I like the man who stands by his words.
The first Xmas gifts I receive this year are the dolls from Hungary, beers and chocolates from Belgium. When I get time, I will take photos.