Sunday, January 3, 2010

I asked myself if I could do the same

Happy New Year 2010.


A year just passed and a new year has just begun. I'm really thankful to everything, everything is safe, and thankful to all the supports from my surrounding friends and clients from past years.

The most impressive in my memory across last year to new year, The Blind Side, based on a true story. The most memorable part is when Leigh Anne Touhy happened to meet Michael Oher late in the night, who is black, without friends in school, and received low GPA. Leigh Anne Touhy knows Michael has nowhere to go since she saw him walking alone, she insisted to take him back to her house before Thanksgiving. Leigh Anne Touhy kept Michael and celebrated Thanksgiving together with her family. Without caring other people's different opinions, finally Leigh Anne Touhy adopted Michael, trained him to play football, and eventually Michael became a famous football player.

I asked myself if I could do the same, in the late at night to take a homeless person back to my house. Even though I know he's a school student, still most people would suspect this homeless person's personality. This movie made me wanna cry every time after watching and repeatedly recalled often.