Monday, December 17, 2007

Have myself a little Merry Xmas

Used to thoughtfully consider several Xmas presents to give to friends.
Successively received gifts from friends, while myself hasn't buying yet. On Sunday morning went to department store, slowly selecting from 1st floor.




I love to give books as presents to friends, or perhaps books are my own favorites. Whenever a hardcover book is given by friends, it will always make me happy. Have spent a long time in the bookstore and bought a Jamie Oliver cooking recipes. He is an adorable chef as I love his quick speedy cooking with nutritious recipes as well as natural attitude. It's my first choice when I select books as gifts. Subsequently, I bought a hardcover travel book---500 of the world's greatest trips by National Geographic.


Chocolate is also my favorite choice when give friends gifts, just like thick sweet friendship.

Crystal...not bad. When in Dhahran, a friend gave me a chubby crystal fish, I love it and can't let it go out from my hand. That crystal fish also accompanied me to several countries upon job.


Watercolor, crayon and acrylic color is also my favorite choice since myself loves painting.

I hope all my friends are happy when open the gifts from me. Tomorrow will be another day to continue gifts shopping.