Friday, February 27, 2009

Anchovies-butter. Kebab chicken sandwiches

Today is my day off, had a little window shopping. I didn't go to buy the white shirt that I went for twice in Zara :)

The happiest thing today is that I got to eat anchovies-butter and garlic-butter :) It makes me to recall the memory that Italians barbecue anchovies with salts, taste so delicious! Often I prefer to put anchovies in olive oil with salad.
I have seen Italian raw anchovies, to me they look like sardine fishes.


Had 3 small pieces of cakes. In order to keep proper weight, I haven't had sweets for quite long time.

Had ambrosial Kebab chicken sandwiches again the other day. Pita is also my favorite food. At first I planned to have milk rice, but the restaurant didn't cook the milk rice today, so maybe next time.



The appetizer comprises sour cucumber with white carrot. Very delicious but too sour....to sour!!!