Thursday, February 12, 2009

May all couples be lovers..

Time is fleeting, one year passed already. Valentine's Day's coming agian.

Same as last year, I love flowers very very much, but don't send me flowers on Valentine's Day:) Same as last year's reason that flowers are beautiful and gorgeous on Valentine's Day, as well as extremely expensive! The petals blacken and the flowers wither in 2 days, such a pity to see the money to be thrown into the trash can.
A little box of sage or thyme, give me a rosemary pot, or a plant will make me very happy :) At least within 3 months these plants still exist and I can remember by seeing them.

Don't know why, I love flowery fabric and lace very much :) Everytime pass by fabric shops, I'd walk in and get a piece back home. I would sew the lace around the border of the flowery fabric during holidays and put these pieces at where I like :)
May all couples be lovers!! All shall be well!