Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A good medicine tastes bitter.

This water reflection photo was captured in a golf court corner. A very small corner but I think it looks gorgeous when my car was about to pass by.

I love the reflected landscape. When I was a kid, my grandmom often told me that we are reflected by others.

People always like to hear nice words, meanwhile refuse to listen to the words pointing out their shortcomings. Moreover, some people refuse to confess their shortcomings.

I like to give compliments to people. Those are not sweet words, but to those merits that are obviously seen and need to be encouraged. I think everyone has flaw as well as distinct strength.

Not many people prefer to give compliments. Some people think giving compliments would reflect their own inadequacy. Some people jealous the strength they lack. I believe people will get improved and a step closer to the better goal when they hear compliments.

One of my team members always made mistake on whatever she did since she always made the fastest move and always wanted to be the first one who finished the task. It happened to be the outcome has bad result more often the the good result. When everyone got upset on her, I told her that her ability always reached out the fastest, somehow should leave the chance for others sometimes. She only listened to the part where she did fast job, thus she happily saves the chance for others to be the first doer. After she slows down her speed, the jobs assigned to her all went right.

Seeing others well signal ourselves.