Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Motivation

Heard a friend saying, the very first thing comes into his head is the motivation when anyone talked to him.
He would begin to assume many things in his head.

I don't know if it's a good thing to give assumption toward someone, because meditation taught us not to assume when issue has not arrived not.

He must be a smart person so that his brain could function very fast to assume during conversation. I can't do it.
When someone talks to me, all I could is to listen with concentration.
I will make sure the speaker finishes all his lines. It won't be so nice if I assume and conclude wrong thinking by just taking part of the lines.

Meditation taught us to accept, face, process, and put down, while we should not suppose or assume first.

For someone who is not smart like me, still I can't learn how to think and assume by first talking.