Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Home is where the heart is-10: Japanese breakfast

Natto なっとう with rice and plum are my favorites breakfast in Japan everytime, natto rice is a very popular traditional made from fermented soybeans food. Don't know why viscous fermented natto rice is always my first choice every morning. Miso soup is also what I like. Most Japanese believe nato helps blood circulation in preventing strokes, heart attacks, which is good for my legs blood circulation during long journey.
O DEN( おでん ) is a traditionally and delicacy food in Japan, when I went to Japan for business trip, supermarket is what place I must go whenever far way or cold weather. O DEN is popular not only for its flavor but also with a rich combination, every shop have their own O DEN and soup recipes. O DEN in Japan tastes different from my country.