Thursday, January 17, 2008

Black squid fettuccine

Italian black squid fettuccine, just as its name it is made of squid and smells a bit of squid, it's the fettuccine I'm really fond of.


Lastnight cooked this squid fettuccine, without knowing why I've been wanted to eat this for some quite time.

For the people who love aesthetic Italian food, cooking pasta needs to prepare tomato sauce, dcciughe, noce moscata, parmigiano-reggiano, capperi, olive nere, garlic, oil...and chilli.


And me, only desire to eat olive oil, garlic, seafood, and fettuccine. Overall 15 minutes, cooking while frying seafood, very quick, a simple dinner.


Capperi and olive nere are my favorites Italian tastes. Next time when I cook pasta, will put in these two ingredients.

This time just only cost U.S.$ 4.0, much cheaper than ordering this dish outside, in additon could add in my favorite ingredients, I love it.