Sunday, January 13, 2008

My weekend's mushroom soup


Saw champignon mushrooms in market. Although can't be compared with the big fresh ones in the U.S., should be a nice thing to buy some back home to make mushroom soup.

Put up a piece of my favorite table cloth that has lace border, which was bought years ago in Taichung, Taiwan. Walked passed a street vendor and saw this flowery table cloth, for the rush of time, was unable to place an order for curtain and bedsheet.

This small piece of flowery cloth accompanied me to several countries due to the migrate of work. Let it and thick mushroom soup stay with me through a weekend.


An easy way to cook for me is to put in leek as the soup base and some flour with little milk. Lastly, put in mushroom slices, cream and black pepper.

Home is where the heart is, travel through many countries, there are always unforgettable things found in the luggages.