Sunday, January 6, 2008

Cake with mood.

Yesterday attended a birthday party, that was a happy time, there were beautiful cakes.


Up to now, I still use cake dessert as an indicator for mood and confidence level. It is funny isn't?

When I see pretty cakes, I would ask myself if I want to eat, if my mind wants to eat, it means I'm peaceful with confidence. Although may not really take in the cake to avoid weight increase, still attractive beautiful colors and nice smells will sound in my mood, another sign to encourage myself.

For some people, eat is a way to release pressure, I used to lose eating appetite during a period of sadness and worries. That time I felt if there's the desire to eat sweets, it is walking out from sadness and worries toward a little happiness.

Most people more or less have some pressures in the given time, most doctors and psychologist suggest that we may release pressures by exercise, laugh, think positively, read book, watch movies and travel. Usually, I like to watch movies or TV drama to release pressures when home :)


For having had too many high calorie food from party, I cooked lihgt meal seaweed and enoki-mushroom as my dinner, I added some sesames as more good smell :)