Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year to all bloggers! Have a great 2008!

Happy New Year to all bloggers! Have a great 2008!

This is Jumeirah Hotel's Architecture, Dubai. I like Arabian architecture design, the combination of western and eastern.


I wish everyone in every different culture and place have a good time in new year and, to everybody who's reading. Best wish to you all, a happy New Year!

This is Jumeirah beach hotel's restaurant, many blue and red colors in Dubai, they are well combined.

Next picture is Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Dubi. Perfect graceful golden color blends gorgeous luxury.


My new year's holiday began from Dec.28, 2007, until back to work again tomorrow, this is the longest holiday in recent years. Today must concentrate and let my heart come back.


I made this home-made mix fruits salad, various color bring in good mood.

Tomorrow must wake up early to go to work, must have new hard working spirit in a new year!


Still, encourage myself to have confidence in whatever situation when face, moreover, work hard and hard!


Best wish you all, a happy New Year!

And thank you for coming to my blog!