Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Home-made Salmon steak and Norway dream


Always eat salmon in restaurant or hotel, after recent inflation, I would buy a piece of samon as fish steak, which has always been the plan in my mind.


On Sunday, went to the market and bought some salmon, vegetables and fruits.


Fried both sides of salmon into golden yellow color, it smelled great, after a while put mushroom in together.

Has always been wanted to learn cooking, learn some Italian food, Thai food, Lebanese food. Other than the time factor, tuition fee isn't cheap at all, thus it has postponed. Could be only self-teach and self-develop. :)

In UAE, met Mr/s. Gjerde, very nice Norwegian, they asked me if I know about Norway. Their asking made me very happy bucause Scandinavia is the place I've expect to go as I took Scandinavian Airline from BKK to SIN several times during business Asian trips, I didn't want to get down the plane, rather I prefer to take long flight directly to Norway. As I replied Mr/s. Gjerde that I like Norwegian salmon very much, they were happily laughed.